Sunday 1 November 2015

Comic Wallpapers

Choose your favorite comic character among many pictures and change your wallpaper

Brandon Does Stuff
I really love this app I think it's amazing but I was wondering if you could add in some wallpapers of nightcrawler please he's one of my favorite superheroes thank you.
Rated: 5 Star

Nick Baich
Very good app, but didn't have the one character i was hoping to find, Doctor Doom. Adding him bumps this up to a five star app
Rated: 4 Star

Robert D'Amico
This is the pinnacle of all comic book fans wallpaper dreams
Rated: 5 Star

Janardhan Dandu
Could not even load the main screen of the app... let alone check out the wallpapers people keep reviewing... it was like the old days when you open a site and you are bombarded with spam links to a 1000 different unnecessary websites!!
Rated: 1 Star

Jacob Mathew
I was searching for an App like this.. Idea is good.. But number of pictures are very very very very.. I have my personal collection of wallpapers nearly 1gb cartoon characters. Increase the number..!!
Rated: 3 Star

Abdias Zuniga
Superman has too few pics though, wouldn't be bad if you could upload some more. Specially of the New 52.
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment