Sunday 1 November 2015

Solitaire

Simple Solitaire Collection
Regular, Spider, Freecell, Forty Thieves

New in Version 1.12
- Bug fixes, stats tracking fix
- Forty Thieves Game Added (Thanks to sirpengi)
1.12.2
- Search button can deal if you have no trackball (Thanks to Eric)

Notes:
- Menu button for saving, options, etc
- Click trackball to deal
- Undo using the back butto

A Google User
Love solitary. Nice app to relax and let time pass. I've never had an issue with this app and i love the fact that there are no annoying ads. I do feel that this app should get a small update like a small tweak on the UI. Make it look a little more crisp.
Rated: 4 Star

A Google User
I've had this game on my phones for as long as I can remember and never had issues until now. I just got a moto razr and it doesn't fit on the screen correctly, there is a LOT of extra black space. Please fix this! Otherwise it runs great
Rated: 3 Star

Bob Johann
I love this app, the only game I would play on a regular basis on my droid incredible. I upgraded today to the HTC One and now I can't figure out how to deal the cards for Spider. I only have the home and back buttons. There is no search button or trackball. Please help! Would be 5 stars if I could play on new phone.
Rated: 4 Star

Felisha Clark
I love this app. It worked well with my HTC EVO. However, I've upgraded to the Galaxy S III and there is no search button nor a trackball so I can't deal with the Spider game... Sent an email to Ken to ask for a fix but did not receive a response. Please fix!!!!!
Rated: 3 Star

Lando G
Just hold your menu key and the options should appear for the game. My rating is due to having the G4phone my phone the search key function isnt working to deal cards. We also have no track ball. Please fix. Add an deal button in options menu?
Rated: 2 Star

Dalayna Iamkui
I love this game. On my old phone I could deal a new hand on spider solitaire. Since I upgraded my phone to S3 I can't deal a new hand, because there's no search ball thing. Please fix this for S3!
Rated: 1 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment