Friday 30 October 2015

lgCamera

Additional camera for Android phones with Android 2.1 and higher. It can handle recording quality and file formats.

Features:
-Zoom control by Volume control buttons.
-Autoshutter can be activated by long press onScreenShutter button.
-Camera parameters control (white balance, color effects, flash modes, focus modes, ISO and etc.)
-Video quality control ( resolution, encoder, format mp4 or 3gp, bitrate, framerate).
-Audio quality control (encoder, sampling eate, bitrate).

Warning! Not all features may work on some devices.

Email me if you want to help to localize to your native language.

Free version limitations:
-sometimes program shows BUYME dialog.
-program icon with red label FREE.

More info at: http://rubberbigpepper.com/en/lgCamera

Ömer Aydin
Hangs and crashes. Very unstable. I had to fall back to stock camera. It's frustrating to see a nice app go bad.
Rated: 2 Star

Yash Kesari
This app doesn't know how to handle device settings plus default camera's recording is far more better than this app's recording
Rated: 1 Star

Fly Dashie Fly
Great app! But the the thing that would make this app better is if you guys can put a pause so we can be able to record a next scene because I'm putting videos on my youtube channel and I wanna be able to to different scenes. And if you do that, I'll rate ALL FIVE STARS! Good job on this!
Rated: 4 Star

Yusuf Fajar Al-Luqmany
Why dont you rename this thing to "LGCamera" i think that name is cooler
Rated: 5 Star

L Chronos
I didn't know about this app and bought another one, turned out that it wasn't really what I expected... And then I found this app, and the features available are awesome!! I really want to try the features, specially video recording of rock concerts (I made one today - with my native app - and when I watched it, I felt sad of how terrible the sound was). I believe my videos are going to be awesome!
Rated: 4 Star

Carloud
If only it actually didnt crash on my galaxy s4 running 4.4.2 :(
Rated: 3 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment