Saturday 31 October 2015

Weed Planet The Game

Want to be a weed farmer? Didn't think so... As the Mayor of Weed Planet, command alien weed farmers, expand your weed empire and become a Weed Kingpin!

The most infamous weed farming game is back!
+ Grow a huge variety of weed strains
+ Make money selling your weed crop
+ Build and upgrade your farm buildings
+ Gain XP and unlock new weed strains and farm upgrades
+ Hire stoner aliens to grow and take care of your crops
+ Complete crazy Weed Planet missions
+ Share your farming progress on Facebook

Erik Passmore
What was the administrator's and developers smoking? Looks like it was a trip. Great game
Rated: 5 Star

Monte Andress
Good fun in wrong dimensions;)
Rated: 1 Star

Hunner Cornelius
This game is pretty freaking rad. 5 stars all the way. I wish it wasn't so glitchy though. I wish it was easier to control. But other than that, I love it. Really no complaints at all.
Rated: 5 Star

J Curles
It doesn't load all of my earned joints
Rated: 1 Star

Renee Guionnaud
Having an issue with growing the last 2 plants I unlocked. It won't plant when I press the 'buy' button. And yes I do have enough money for it. I can't complete missions without these plants.
Rated: 3 Star

David Manevich
This game is tons of fun I don't normally. Play games on my phone. But it's addicting. Beats farm ville hands down. If only all things in game worked and came with instructions. I'd give it 5 stars emailed developer and no answer if I can't get it working will probably delete. Also can't find pay version if there is one thought that might be my problem.
Rated: 3 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment