Wednesday 28 October 2015

Lists!

Lists! is the quickest, simplest, and least feature packed list app on the market. Face it, not everyone needs the complex features found it the big name to-do apps. For those who just need to jot something down quickly Lists! is the app for you.

Lists! can make literally any list:
-Grocery
-To-do
-Wish
-Top Ten
-Even This List!

Try it for yourself!

Briana Dalton
Cool
Rated: 5 Star

Scott Moore
Desperately needs an undo button similar to Gmail when you accidentally swipe a list.
Rated: 2 Star

Constantine G
Simple and allright, bug doesn't allow correcting entries
Rated: 3 Star

Dorothy Booher
Spent a good portion of an hour making my first list before it crashed. None of the items were saved. Why not? Why save on exit instead of auto save? Love the tutorial, easy, good colours, edit delete add very easy. No sorting. No invasive permission needed. Please put in autosave. Very much want to use this but first attempt didnt inspire me with confidence.
Rated: 4 Star

Duaa Ali
1- Crossed items gets mixed on scrolling 2- When the list is longer than the screen area it doesn't scroll down to the last item when I add it so I'm basically can't see what I'm adding 3- You should finish your activities! I deleted a list and then created another and worked on it. when I hit the back button it went back to the deleted list screen! And of course once I touched an item, the app crashed. 4- No backup or Undo button to avoid deleting anything by mistake. Also a color picker would be awesome!
Rated: 3 Star

Masha Garin
Small bug- things that have not been completed yet are crossed off with no reason, the rest of the app is wonderful! But the bug makes it hard for me to have an efficient list
Rated: 4 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment